The 2 Days Gorilla trek in Uganda from Kigali allows a chance to track gorillas in the Bwindi impenetrable forest without using a long journey from Kampala. Go Tracking and meet the gentle giants on a short journey then crossover the border back to Kigali in Rwanda after your trek.
- Kigali City tour
- Mountain gorilla trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable forest Uganda.
- Meet and Interact with local people in the area
Day 1- Kigali city tour & Transfer to Bwindi impenetrable forest Uganda (approx. 4 hours)
You will be picked off from the Airport upon arrival or your place of Resident or from your Hotel by our tour driver/ guide and go for Kigali city tour. Visit Kigali Genocide memorial, Nyamata church, Caplaki craft market and other local markets. You will then have lunch and later drive to Bwindi Impenetrable national park Uganda home to the endangered mountain gorillas, you will reach in the evening in good time to have your dinner and overnight stay at; GORILLA SAFARI LODGE / BAKIGA LODGE/ LAKE MULEHE SAFARI LODGE
Day 2- gorilla trek Uganda in Bwindi forest and transfer back to Kigali Rwanda.
Take an Early morning breakfast, head to the park office headquarters together with your packed lunch, drinking water and dressed in good trekking attire. You will attend the briefing about Do’s and Don’ts of gorillas tracking in the impenetrable forest. You will get to spend one hour with the gorillas once you find them. The whole tracking takes 4 – 6 hours depending on the movement of the gorillas. Later on return from gorilla trekking, the driver/guide will then transfer you to the Kigali airport if it’s your scheduled flight time or be dropped at your Hotel.
End of Tour!
Included on the above itinerary are:
- Transport in a 4WD comfortable Vehicle with fuel
- Gorilla tracking permit for Uganda
- Service of Professional English speaking guide/ driver
- Accommodation for 1 nights 2 days
- All meals included
- Government taxes
- Drinking water while on the tour
The cost however excludes;
- Visa fees for Uganda & Rwanda
- Domestic and International flights
- Optional activities
- Tips and other personal expenses like laundry, drinks of you nature like alcohol etc