GORILLA SAFARI ADVENTURE
About Us – Gorilla Safari Adventure – We are a team of professionals, experienced in organizing private safaris in Uganda & Rwanda.
Our Tours- Our Safaris and tour Packages are well organized with maximum attention to suit every interest of our clients. Our trips are the best way to connect to nature, wildlife and cultural experiences. We organize gorilla trekking safaris to Bwindi Impenetrable national park Mgahinga gorilla national park in Uganda and to Volcanoes national park in Rwanda. Gorilla safaris can be combined with other experiences such Chimpanzees tracking, Savanna park game drive, bird watching, nature walks, culture and many others . Lets combine your interest to create a complete perfect trip for your holiday.
All our safaris are privately arranged and can be customized basing on your specific interest, time flame, and on to your budget. We single travelers, honeymooners, family and friends tours and small group travelers on private trip.
About Our safaris length, we organize tour packages that range from 1 day up to 28 days and no set departure time. You may choose to start your trip either in Kigali in Rwanda or Kampala in Uganda and end it in Kigali or Kampala. Just tells us what you need in the specific time available then using our ground field knowledge, we share questions and set special travel plan for you.
About our tour Activities. What we offer!
Check our tour activities to get a hint of what you may need to include on your Uganda safari. Our Safari experts consultants will work with you to create the best Uganda Safari itinerary and will be on hand till the end of the trip.
- Wildlife Safari Tours – Enjoy game drive Safari while on our big game safaris in Uganda Savanna parks
- Mountain Gorilla trekking adventure. We offer gorilla tours to Bwindi impenetrable national park, Mgahinga gorilla national park and in Rwanda’s Volcanoes national park.
- Chimpanzee tracking in Kibale forest national park and other chimpanzee watching areas in Uganda
- Golden Monkey tracking: Experience golden monkey tracking tour in Mgahinga gorilla national park and Volcanoes national park Rwanda
- Photography Safari – Enjoy our photography Expedition to Uganda” and Rwanda escorted by our expert safari driver/ guides.
- Nature walks. – Get close encounters with wildlife on foot while enjoying nature in any of our safari destinations.
- Bird watching tours- Are you a bird lover or do you have interest in Africa birding trips, fill your bird list with many different species including the rare Shoebill stork and several albertine rift endemics in the forests and Savanna bird areas of Uganda and Rwanda on our escorted birding journeys.
- Cultural experience – Africa is comprised of different countries, Enjoy an amazing unique cultural experience while on your Uganda tour or Rwanda Safari through community walks and entertainments.
- Mountain Climbing – For nature lovers and scenery viewing, Enjoy hiking the Volcanoes mountains in Uganda, Rwanda & DRC Congo. we offer hiking tours to Uganda’s Famous mountains of the moon “the Rwenzori”, Mount Elgon, Mount Muhabura, Mount Gahinga, Mount Sabinyo and extend our tours to Rwanda’s Mount Bisoke, Mount Karisimbi and hiking Nyiragongo volcano; an active volcano with the most beautiful and worlds largest lava lake. Do not miss this adventur tour experience in Africa.
- Dian Fossey – Hike through the footsteps of DIANA FOSSEY. learn more about this primatologist who sacrificed herself while saving mountain gorillas in Volcanoes national park, Visit Dian Fossey’s grave yard in Karisoke research centre.
- White Water Rafting experience – Don’t miss this wonderful adventure holiday experience on the worlds longest river which is “the Nile”
Choose your trip style, we will, we will help organize the best trip for you! Let’s Tailor make you wonderful Safaris that fits your time, budget and style. We change your dreams into a reality.
Mobile/ Whats App: +256-782528711
Arrange a visit:
Our office Address
P.O BOX, 230 Kampala, Uganda
Mirage plaza, Level 2, Room ML2-O5
Plot 756 Port Bell Road, Kitintale, Kampala – Uganda.