About Us-We are a team of professionals, experienced in organizing safaris in Uganda & Rwanda.
About tours- Our Safaris and tour Packages are well organized with maximum attention to suit every interest of our clients. Our trips will bring you to visiting the Great apes such as Endangered specie of mountain gorilla on earth in Uganda’s Bwindi Impenetrable National Park or within the Virunga volcanoes ranges National Park of Rwanda, Chimpanzees in tropical rain forests of both Uganda and Rwanda. Lets combine your interest to create the perfect trip for you.
Above highlighted tours are sometimes combined together with other primate trekking adventures as well as general Big game Savannah safari experiences and cultural tours which include meeting people from different Communities so as to discover their cultures in order to enjoy a complete package for your memorable holiday trip.
We arrange and organize private tours and safaris of all categories in different destinations of East Africa basically Uganda, and Rwanda, as well as DR- Congo by handling single and small group travelers.
About Our safaris length, we organize tour packages that ranges from 1 up to 28 days depending on our clients request at a competitive price. This is by allowing the option for clients who may need a Tailor made itinerary to be able to meet the needs. Just tells us what you need in the specific time available then using our ground field knowledge, we share questions and set special travel plan for you.
About our tour activities:
- Wildlife safaris- Enjoy the big game safaris in Uganda Savannah parks
- Gorilla tracking adventure in the jungle of Bwindi impenetrable national park, Mgahinga gorilla national park and in Virunga Volcanoes national park of Rwanda.
- Chimpanzee tracking in Kibale forest national park
- Golden monkey tracking and other primates in Mgahinga gorilla national park and Volcanoes national park
- Photo expeditions-Enjoy our photography trip to the country gifted by nature,” Uganda”
- Nature walks. – get close encounters with wildlife on foot in any of our safari destinations.
- Bird watching- Are you a bird watcher or do you have interest in birding, fill your bird list with many different species including the rare Shoe bill stork and several albertine rift endemics in the forests and Savannah bird areas of Uganda and Rwanda.
- Cultural experience- Africa is comprised of different countries, Experience an amazing unique culture from different people in Uganda and Rwanda through community walks.
- Mountain climbing- for nature lovers and scenery, enjoy hiking of Volcanic mountain in Rwanda’s Mount Bisoke, Nyiragongo active volcano in Drc Congo with the most beautiful and worlds largest lava lake. Do not miss the Famous mountains of the moon “the Rwenzori” Karismbi, Mount Elgon, Mount Muhabura and many others.
- White water rafting experience- Don’t miss this wonderful experience on the worlds longest river “the Nile”
- Lets Tailor make Safaris personalized itinerary that fits your time, budget and style.