BOOKING & PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ADVENTURES TO GORILLA AFRICA LTD
Our tours and Safari are subject to terms and conditions, you are required to fill the booking form and submit it. There we shall quickly get in touch with you right or contact us on our Email address or telephone numbers provided for any of your inquiry and Quotation of your chosen trip program or for your tailor made itinerary arrangement.
TRIP/ TOUR PAYMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS.
Adventures To Gorilla Africa Ltd has set its terms and conditions concerning tour payment for the protection of its clients as well as the betterment of services delivery.
The company requires the clients to make payment of at least 45% of the total safari / tour cost as first payment if that client not ready to pay fully during the time of booking the trip, as the company will need to make some reservations and advance booking for accommodations and special activities such as Gorilla permit, and Chimpanzee permits which determines trip program and Gorilla tracking location especially in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park that has many different Gorilla tracking zones. The remaining 55% of the payment should be paid before the safari/ tour begins either by Online payment, Cash or by bank transfer.
BANK TRANSFERS AND CASH PAYMENT: The company allows payment in USD ($) United States of America Dollars Using either bank transfers , Online payment system by xpresspay, Pesapal or Direct or cash payment system. Its advisable to make cash payment in quoted currency which is (USD) or in Uganda Shillings (UGX) . All tour and safari balances should be fully paid before the trip begins by either cash or bank transfer.
TOUR CANCELLATION POLICY:
- The company is not liable to any refund if the tour participant doesn’t show up on a tour or either refuses intentionally to do an activity indicated on his or her tour packages as agreed with the company.
- This company is also not liable to refund any unused Gorilla permit once its booked, as a rule to the authorized companies in charge of issuing Gorilla permits apply both in Uganda and in Rwanda.
- For clients who may choose to conceal the trip for some reason, cancellation of a trip two months prior the starting date, the company deducts 15% and refunds 85% of the amount of money paid, and one month cancellation 20% will be deducted 80% refunded .one week to less than a week no refund.
- While on trip with us, the head of the file will be contacted in case of any query that might go beyond handling by our tour guide and your file handler will then act immediately to solve any of the query for the smooth running of the trip.
- The company reserves the right to terminate the trip if the participant, possess to be threat to the government policies as well as conservation organization policies.