The Mount Bisoke Adventure Hike is one of the most memorable activities in Rwanda. The top of this Volcano has a spectacular crater lake. It is simply a 6 – hours hike including the 2 hours descending down to the starting point. Experienced hikers can get to the top of this mountain in a matter of 3 hours or even less and return to the base in about an hour.
On your specific day of Mount Bisoke hike, you will be escorted by your tour driver to report at the park headquarters in Kinigi at 7:00 am to attend to a briefing about hiking tour and be assigned a park ranger guide who will take you through the whole experience.
Park rangers are usually natives of the Volcanoes national park vicinity and thus very knowledgeable about the mountain hiking adventures. You will carry your lunch pack, drinking water and carry rain jacket with you. Usually at the hiking start point, you will pick a walking stick and begin your unforgettable experience.
This day tour can be combined with other trekking experience especially for traveler who are interest to do more activities in the park such as mountain gorilla trekking and golden monkey trek or a hike to Dian fossey in Volcanoes national park,
The price of the above Mount Bisoke Hike will include the following: –
- Transport in 4WD Comfortable Vehicle with Fuel
- Airport drop at the end of the tour
- Service of a professional English-speaking driver/guide for the duration of the tour
- Mount Bisoke Hike fee
- Bottled drinking water while on tour
- Government taxes
The itinerary price excludes;
- Visa fees
- Personal medical insurance
- Domestic and International flights
- Additional accommodation the night before and at the end of the trip
- All optional activities
- Tips to porters, guides and other personal expenses of one’s nature like alcohol, gifts