The 2 Days Kampala city tour with Jinja will start in Kampala and will end in Kampala. It will take you to the most important historical and cultural places with an additon of adventurous activity on the Nile river in Jijnj such as rafting, bungee jumping and boat ride.
Day 1- Kampala city tour
The guide will pick you from your place of stay, and take you around Kampala City where you will visit cultural and historical sites such as Kasubi royal Tombs, Namugongo martyrs shrine, National Museum, Gadhafi National mosque, Local markets such as fruit market Nakasero, craft villages, with lunch break later you will be driven to Jinja for dinner and overnight stay at 2 FRIENDS GUEST HOUSE / THE HAVEN LODGE / WILD WATER LODGE
Day 2- Source of Nile Jinja tour
On this day you will have your breakfast thereafter, the guide will pick you from your lodge and take you around Jinja town with the visit to the source of the Nile River which is world’s longest River and Speke monument using the local boat later visit local market have lunch. Alternatively you will go for full oh half day white water rafting on the Nile River. later on return, you will head back to Kampala with en route visit to Mabira forest and Sezibwa falls. Continue to Kampala as you reach the end of the tour.
Inclusion for Kampala city tour & jinja
- Transport in comfortable vehicle with fuel
- Service of a professional English speaking tour guide /driver
- Accommodation for the duration of tour and meal
- Kampala city tour
- Jinja tour
- White water rafting
- Boat ride to the source of the Nile
- Bottled drinking water during the tour
Exclusion for Kampala city tour & Jinja
- Visa fees
- Personal insurance and emergency fees
- Any optional activity after quotation
- Expenses of personal nature e.g beverage like alcohol, tipping the guide and lodge staff, shopping etc.