The 2 Days tour will start with Kampala;
Day 1- Kampala city tour
The guide will pick you from your place of stay, and take you around Kampala City where you will visit cultural and historical sites such as Kasubi royal Tombs, Namugongo martyrs shrine, National Museum, Gadhafi National mosque, Local markets fruit market Nakasero craft villages, with lunch break later you will be driven to Jinja for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2- Source of Nile Jinja tour
On this day you will have your breakfast thereafter; the guide will pick you from your hotel and take you around Jinja town with the visit to the source of the Nile River which is world’s longest River and Speke monument using the local boat later visit local market have lunch and head back to Kampala with en route visit to Mabira forest, sezibwa falls or do a Whole day white water rafting on the Victoria Nile. And head back to Kampala.
inclusion for 2 days
- Transport in comfortable vehicle with fuel
- Service of a professional English speaking tour guide /driver
- Accommodation for the duration of tour and meal
- Kampala city tour
- Jinja tour
- Boat ride to the source of the Nile
- Bottled drinking water during the tour
Exclusion for 2 days
- Visa fees
- Personal insurance and emergency fees
- Any optional activity after quotation
- Expenses of personal nature e.g beverage like alcohol, tipping the guide and lodge staff, shopping etc.