On this exciting trip, you will be picked from your Hotel or Airport and go for Kigali city tour before you are transferred to Volcanoes National park the northern province of Rwanda.
- Track the mountain Gorillas,
- City tour to visit genocide memorial and local markets
- Visit cultural village called Gorilla Guardians Village for cultural entertainment
- Visit the rare golden monkey.
Tour itinerary for 3 Days Rwanda Gorilla trekking
Day 1 : Kigali City tour & transfer to Volcanoes national park
The guide will pick you from your place of stay or airport and drive you around Kigali on city tour to see genocide memorial site and local markets, have lunch then later transfer to Volcanoes national park, and proceed to the lodge for dinner and overnight stay at FIVE VOLCANOES BOUTIQUE HOTEL / DAVINCI GORILLA LODGE / HOTEL MUHABURA
Day 2 : Rwanda Gorilla trekking in Volcanoes
On this day, you will wake up and have early morning breakfast, together with your packed lunch head to the park office which is the starting point for your dream visit to the mountain Gorillas, Be briefed and ascend to the park for such memorable experience. Then later after tracking, visit Iby’wachu cultural village to have a feel that you are in real Rwanda. Afterwards return to the lodge for overnight stay FIVE VOLCANOES BOUTIQUE HOTEL / DAVINCI GORILLA LODGE / HOTEL MUHABURA
Day 3 : Golden monkey tracking and transfer back to Kigali
Have your morning breakfast and report to the park office well prepared for the visit to the endangered specie of primate called Golden monkey, be briefed and together with your park guide head to the forest and track these monkeys. On return, check out and drive back to Kigali end the tour.
The cost of the above itinerary will include the following:
- Gorilla trekking permit
- Kigali City tour
- Golden Monkey tracking fees
- Ground Transport in 4WD comfortable vehicle and fuel
- Full time English speaking Tour driver /guide
- Accommodation with Meals
- All activities as mentioned in the itinerary
- Bottled drinking water while on the trip
However the cost of the itinerary will exclude;
- Visa fees
- Domestic and international flights
- optional activities
- Personal travel/ medical insurance and emergencies fees
- Items of personal Nature e.g Beverages of ones nature like Alcohol, Laundry, Tipping the guide and hotel staff etc.
End of 3 Days Rwanda gorilla Tour: